When last we left our intrepid heroin the fabric for her project had not yet arrived. Thankfully it arrived the next day.
I got the sleeves and body cut out the next week but with Coronation followed directly by War of the Wings (for which we were running and encampment and hosting Gardiner’s…it was AWESOME!) I didn’t get a chance to start the applique until this weekend.
After I had assembled the back pieces (and cut out two pretty sweet white lions) I acquired The Most Important Sewing Notion of All (TM) and got to work. It took me about 2.5-3 hours to finish the outline and about another hour – 1.5 hours to finish the detail. I still have to add the crosses on the flanks but so far I think it looks pretty good. Now if I could just summon the internal fortitude to finish the pluderhosen for Wistric.